DICK BREWER! 9’4″x22 1/2″x 3 1/8″ We got another one! Fresh off da press! Cheeeeeee! Brewer developed the pipeliner in the late 60’s while working for Bing. As the encyclopedia of surfing puts it, this along with a few other of his designs, was one of “a series of models that are collectively regarded as the…
Everybody is stoked on the new features of the Hero 5. Check www.gopro.com for all the new exciting possibilities with this camera. Perfect for christmas! Upgrade to the camera that finally puts all the features you’ve wanted in a Go Pro into reality. #abs #alohaboardshop #gopro5 #hero5 #aloha
Aloha! We are always on the look out for more natural, reef and human safe, suncreens. No need polute the ocean and our bodies trying to protect ourselves from the sun cuz. Go to the website and check out the killer ingredients in this new sunscreen we are stoked to offer to our surfing ohana….
Aloha! After a lot of patient waiting by both us, and our customers we are happy to announce that TAKAYAMA is back in the house here at ABS. We have “In the Pink”, “DT-2”, and “The Egg” model boards here in the shop. We have only a few of each model right now, and are…
Aloha! It’s a Futures Fins fiasco over here at ABS today! We just checked in a huge order of Futures Fins! Making sure we have at least one of every template in the catalog is something we always strive to do so that we can offer the best fin selection on the island! Futures just…
Johnston thruster 5’8″x20″x2 5/8″ Robin Johnston “seed” model. Looks like fun to me! Like try? #abs #alohaboardshop #alohaboardshop808#robinjohnston #rjsurfboards #seed @rjsurfboards Robin Johnston
Aloha! Get one nother announcement for our new shop and the new exciting plans that are unfolding this year for 2016. We are now Stocking and taking custom orders for Kazuma surfboards Hawaii!!! New to the shop today we have some select models on hand, and we can take orders anytime!!! Stoked. Come check ’em…
Brah, you dirty you! Stay so fresh, so clean, and keep your boards free of corrosive salt water with this killa product we got down here at the shop! Holds 2 gallons of water and has a spray nozzle with different settings to make that 2 gallons go a long way! This thing is great!…
Tomorrow!!! #eddiewouldgo Quicksilver kicks off a historical event at 7:30am HST. We wish a safe epic event to all the bradas taking on the bay and its giant drops in memory of the legendary Hawaiian Eddie Aikau! #theeddie #waimeabay #historybeingmade #dontmissem
Follow us on Instagram!
TabsABS aloha aloha boardsho aloha boardshop ALOHABOARDSHOP bantam black friday funboard futures fins globe globe skateboards handshaped surfboards handshapes hawaii hawaii surf hawaii surfboards honolulu Hydro Flask Hydroflask Komunity Project localshapes Longboard manoa surfboards mitsu Mitsuyuki Matsushita mitsuyukimatsushita oahu oahu surfboards penny pinder ROBIN JOHNSTON Single Fin Skate skateboards superbrand surf surfboard surfboards honolulu surfing surf sale surf shop waikiki
- SAND ISLAND : Surf: 4-5 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 4-5 ft.
- EWA BEACH : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- FOUR'S : Surf: 2-3 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 2-3 ft.
- KAISER'S : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- ROCKPILE : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- POPULARS : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- THREE'S : Surf: 2-3 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 2-3 ft.
- SAND ISLAND : Surf: 4-5 ft. June 23, 2017