Aloha! Get one nother announcement for our new shop and the new exciting plans that are unfolding this year for 2016. We are now Stocking and taking custom orders for Kazuma surfboards Hawaii!!! New to the shop today we have some select models on hand, and we can take orders anytime!!! Stoked. Come check ’em…
Brah, you dirty you! Stay so fresh, so clean, and keep your boards free of corrosive salt water with this killa product we got down here at the shop! Holds 2 gallons of water and has a spray nozzle with different settings to make that 2 gallons go a long way! This thing is great!…
Tomorrow!!! #eddiewouldgo Quicksilver kicks off a historical event at 7:30am HST. We wish a safe epic event to all the bradas taking on the bay and its giant drops in memory of the legendary Hawaiian Eddie Aikau! #theeddie #waimeabay #historybeingmade #dontmissem
Checkity check this new item we brought in to the shop to keep your ride fresh and clean! TLS, Tools Car Seat Cover action! Neoprene one size fits all simple car seat covers to keep the sand, salt water, and dirt off your seats while you are out enjoying another beautiful day in Hawaii ne….
SUNDAY JANUARY 24TH!!! The date is set for our Grand Opening Celebration! Come join us from 4pm-7pm for great food, pupus, music, and a big screen projector screening of John John Florence’s new film “Veiw from a Blue Moon”. BIG SALES ALL DAY! 20% off surf accessories, 20% off clothing and wetsuits, 10% off…
New location! New Instagram! New year! 2658 S. King St 808-955-6030alohaboardshop.com Please spread the news about our new Instagram account!!!#newinsta2016 #abs #alohaboardshop #alohaboardshop808#newshop new account: alohaboardshop808
Aloha! Mitsuyuki Matsushita coming in hot with another cherry handshape just in time for your after christmas spending spree. We made ’em cherry red just to make it official that this board is “super cherry”, no doubt! All the best options on this board, gloss polish, hand laid resin pin line, resin tint, cut laps,…
We’ve had a lot of work to do moving the entire shop and making the new space our own, but we’re finally having time to fine tune our shaping room here at the new shop. We had our past employee and handplane shaper Tristan Emmons stop in to be the first to use the space…
We’re all moved in! Come check us out and let us know what you think of our new spot! 2658 South king Street. Across the street from Kokua Market, next to Glaziers Coffee, and just down the street from our original location.
Follow us on Instagram!
TabsABS aloha aloha boardsho aloha boardshop ALOHABOARDSHOP bantam black friday funboard futures fins globe globe skateboards handshaped surfboards handshapes hawaii hawaii surf hawaii surfboards honolulu Hydro Flask Hydroflask Komunity Project localshapes Longboard manoa surfboards mitsu Mitsuyuki Matsushita mitsuyukimatsushita oahu oahu surfboards penny pinder ROBIN JOHNSTON Single Fin Skate skateboards superbrand surf surfboard surfboards honolulu surfing surf sale surf shop waikiki
- SAND ISLAND : Surf: 4-5 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 4-5 ft.
- EWA BEACH : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- FOUR'S : Surf: 2-3 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 2-3 ft.
- KAISER'S : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- ROCKPILE : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- POPULARS : Surf: 3-4 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- THREE'S : Surf: 2-3 ft. June 23, 2017This is LOLA with the forecast for Friday at 12:00 PM. Surf: 2-3 ft.
- SAND ISLAND : Surf: 4-5 ft. June 23, 2017