ALOHA! We’re welcoming in the weekend at the shop with this new board from Robin Johnston! This is his “the seed” model shortboard. High volume under chest for paddle power and getting into the wave early and a nice round pin tail for flowing turns, hold, and style points on every wave! Get you…
Aloha! Today is the day! The official release date of the long awaited Go Pro Hero 4! We have Black editions here in the shop, and Silvers will be here tomorrow! The most advanced GoPros yet! With stunning image quality and powerful new features, HERO4 cameras take Emmy® Award-winning GoPro performance to a whole new…
Extra extra! Master Mitsuyuki Matsushita makes mackin’ single-fin for south-shore sweetness! North-shore locals say board belongs behind barrels there as well! Sweet lines attract admirers from all areas! Come down and see for yourself before she’s gone! Cherreeeyyyy!
Aloha! We just juiced up our Komunity Projecttraction pad selection with some mean new colors! We also have for the first time the Clay Marzo signature series pads for you Clay Marzo fans. Come on down to the shop and say hello and check ‘em out!
Ho ho ho, Berrrah. Do you believe Santa Clause decided to stop in to Aloha Boardshop today for an early Thanksgiving dinner of cookies and day old sushi? Anyway, after he drank all the beer in our fridge, he pulled THIS thing out of his sack! Given that its a Mitsuyuki Matsushita ”Crystal Model,” only one of…
Guess who’s now slanging the fanciest flasks this side of the Ala Wai? That’s right– Aloha Boardshop is now an officially licensed dealer of the HYDRO FLASK! The science is simple: double wall vacuum insulation keeps hot stuff hot, keeps cold stuff cold. The application is incredible! Ice cold water ALL day long. Coffee as…
Aloha! It’s a new week, are you ready to get your FREAK on!? We just got a new batch of FREAK leashes at ABS! Freak leashes are unique and superior to all other leashes on the market that use neoprene in their ankle cuffs by utilizing special technology that maintains a secure cuff placement on…
Aloha! Are you crazy about fins!? We’re keeping you up to date with all the exclusive deals from Futures Fins with these limited edition Blackstix series fins. These are hand numbered limited pressings that will not be offered again! So rare we had to pre-order months ago to get them. Better hurry down while you…
ALOHA! Big news muh bradas, and sistas! Big news! We’ve gone ALL IN on #Superbrand!!! We’re now officially stocking SUPER brand boards, AND WE’RE STOKED! Today the surf gods have delivered to us a bounty to behold and wonder at. Check these fresh sticks out here at your official SUPER brand surfboard retailer a.k.a. ABS a.k.a ALoha…
SUPER brand surfboards!
ABS aloha aloha boardsho ALOHABOARDSHOP aloha boardshop black friday funboard handshaped surfboards handshapes hawaii hawaii surf hawaii surfboards honolulu Hydro Flask Hydroflask Komunity Project localshapes Longboard manoa surfboards mitsu mitsuyukimatsushita Mitsuyuki Matsushita oahu oahu surfboards pinder ROBIN JOHNSTON Single Fin Skate surf surfboard surfboards honolulu surf sale surf shop waikiki
- THE AKULE January 4, 2012
- Need TP For Your Skateboard?? This New Shipment from GLOBE Has Something for Everybody. August 6, 2013
- Mike Tuten Retro Quads: Hot Off Da Press! August 5, 2013
- Brand New Boards, In Just In Time for Flossie’s Wrath… #nowrath August 5, 2013
- Her Birthday Soon? Christmas In July? Mike Tuten “Tutie”… For Any Occasion! July 27, 2013
- THREE'S : Surf: 1-2 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 02:00 AM. Surf: 1-2 ft. […]
- QUEEN'S : Surf: 3-4 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 08:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 ft. […]
- PUBLICS : Surf: 3-4 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 08:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 ft. […]
- FOUR'S : Surf: 1-2 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 02:00 AM. Surf: 1-2 ft. […]
- ROCKPILE : Surf: 2-3 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 02:00 AM. Surf: 2-3 ft. […]
- CANOES : Surf: 3-4 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 02:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 ft. […]
- BARBERS POINT : Surf: 2-3 ft. October 30, 2014This is LOLA with the forecast for Thursday at 02:00 AM. Surf: 2-3 ft. […]
- THREE'S : Surf: 1-2 ft. October 30, 2014