Aloha! Get one nother announcement for our new shop and the new exciting plans that are unfolding this year for 2016. We are now Stocking and taking custom orders for Kazuma surfboards Hawaii!!! New to the shop today we have some select models on hand, and we can take orders anytime!!! Stoked. Come check ’em…
Brah, you dirty you! Stay so fresh, so clean, and keep your boards free of corrosive salt water with this killa product we got down here at the shop! Holds 2 gallons of water and has a spray nozzle with different settings to make that 2 gallons go a long way! This thing is great!…
Tomorrow!!! #eddiewouldgo Quicksilver kicks off a historical event at 7:30am HST. We wish a safe epic event to all the bradas taking on the bay and its giant drops in memory of the legendary Hawaiian Eddie Aikau! #theeddie #waimeabay #historybeingmade #dontmissem
Aloha! More news here from A.B.S. We are stocking a new line from Surftech that has us really impressed, the EMQ line (every man’s quiver). Eps core Epoxy boards made in two proprietary constructions. They look and feel legit, have good shapes, and the prices are great. Come by and we’ll show you and let…
Aloha! Got some news from A.B.S. central headquarters here at 2658 King Street in our new killer location! This is one of a few announcements we have been holding close and working on for a while. We have a few more big ones still coming! But…… We have a new deal with Surftech! We are…
Checkity check this new item we brought in to the shop to keep your ride fresh and clean! TLS, Tools Car Seat Cover action! Neoprene one size fits all simple car seat covers to keep the sand, salt water, and dirt off your seats while you are out enjoying another beautiful day in Hawaii ne….
SUNDAY JANUARY 24TH!!! The date is set for our Grand Opening Celebration! Come join us from 4pm-7pm for great food, pupus, music, and a big screen projector screening of John John Florence’s new film “Veiw from a Blue Moon”. BIG SALES ALL DAY! 20% off surf accessories, 20% off clothing and wetsuits, 10% off…
New location! New Instagram! New year! 2658 S. King St 808-955-6030alohaboardshop.com Please spread the news about our new Instagram account!!!#newinsta2016 #abs #alohaboardshop #alohaboardshop808#newshop new account: alohaboardshop808
Aloha! It’s the last day of 2015, and the last new board of the year to come in to the shop is here! We’re ending the year stoked out with another beautiful surfboard from Mitsuyuki Matsushita! These single fin longboards are coming back in a big way. Again, we have all the extras on this…
Follow us on Instagram!
ABS aloha aloha boardsho aloha boardshop ALOHABOARDSHOP bantam black friday funboard futures fins globe globe skateboards handshaped surfboards handshapes hawaii hawaii surf hawaii surfboards honolulu Hydro Flask Hydroflask Komunity Project localshapes Longboard manoa surfboards mitsu Mitsuyuki Matsushita mitsuyukimatsushita oahu oahu surfboards penny pinder ROBIN JOHNSTON Single Fin Skate skateboards superbrand surf surfboard surfboards honolulu surfing surf sale surf shop waikiki
- THE AKULE January 4, 2012
- Surf the urban wave? How? Watch this video! October 29, 2013
- New stock! CARVER skateboards just in time for uncle Santa to pick one up for you! October 29, 2013
- Welcome SECKENCE Skateboards to Aloha Boardshop October 25, 2013
- Aloha Boardshop: Official Takayama Surfboard Dealer October 23, 2013
- FOUR'S : Surf: 3-4 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 3-4 ft.
- ROCKPILE : Surf: 4-5 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 4-5 ft.
- CANOES : Surf: 5-6 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 5-6 ft.
- PUBLICS : Surf: 6-8 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 6-8 ft.
- SAND ISLAND : Surf: 5-6 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 5-6 ft.
- BLACK POINT : Surf: 4-5 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 4-5 ft.
- QUEEN'S : Surf: 5-6 ft. May 2, 2016This is LOLA with the forecast for Monday at 12:00 AM. Surf: 5-6 ft.
- FOUR'S : Surf: 3-4 ft. May 2, 2016